XML catalogs for w3c-dtd-xhtml

Hi everyone,

I finally updated the w3c-dtd-xhtml package so that it installs and
registers its XML catalogs, following some pressure from people who
needed it and because of the freeze. Erich Schubert, who was ready to
NMU the package, uploaded it today.

I've done the basic checks (it's lintian clean, seems to install/upgrade/
remove cleanly, and does not break compatibility with packages such as
w3c-markup-validator which rely on it), but haven't been able to test if
the integration with xml-core and its catalogs works correctly. So if
anyone is interested in having a look, please go ahead and tell me directly
(or submit a bug) if there is a problem. The package in currently in
incoming.

Thanks !

Frederic