Re: Debian XML Press Release

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 01:14:00PM -0600, Mark Johnson wrote:

> Thanks to Adam Di Carlo & Ardo van Rangelrooij for helpful editorial
> comments, but the blame should rest firmly on my shoulders:)

Allow me to add: THANKS TO YOU MARK!

I *think* I have been around (albeit only as an interested user) for
most of your tenure with the Debian sgml/xml team, so it is not
inappropriate for me to point out that your contribution has been
consistent and thorough-going from the git-go, to use the technical
term. <g>

Kudos Mark, and thanks. This is a real milestone, imho.

--
Bob Bernstein