Help Wanted for dict-jargon (again)

     In September I solicited help in generating the jargon flat text
file from this list, and I promptly received the necessary help.  Some
recent changes to the xml tools have made jargon 4.4.4 FTBFS.  (Bug
#229435).

     I downloaded http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/jargon-4.4.7.tar.gz, and
was able to build this after making the same changes that were needed
for 4.4.4. (Mainly patching jargon.xml to point to
"/usr/share/sgml/docbook/dtd/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd" instead of
"http://nwalsh.com/docbook/xml/4.1.2/db3xml.dtd";.)  After a
dist-upgrade yesterday, that upgraded almost all of the xml tools, I
can no longer build 4.4.7.

     I see that /usr/share/sgml/docbook/dtd/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd no
longer exists.  What dtd should I insert into jargon.xml?

     Please Cc: me on any replies.

Regards,

Bob
--