Re: what to do about 'xmlcatalog' incompatability

> On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 09:19:11PM +0100, Steinar Bang wrote:

>> If we're taking about the xmlcatalog delivered with libxml2, it isn't
>> a script, it's a C program,

> Oops, I should've at least looked at the file and figured that out
> myself. I did see at the bottom the man page that it was written by
> John Fleck - or maybe that was just the man page itself. Having read
> that, for some reason I assumed it was a script. Weird, dunno why I
> made that assumption.

Perhaps there are two programs with the same name?  Here's the source
for the libxml2 variant:
	http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=gnome-xml/xmlcatalog.c&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome

Looks like Daniel Veillard is the author of this one (this is the one
I've been using on RedHat, in any case).