Re: XML catalog for fontconfig

Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org> writes:

>> Hmm, should I file a wishlist for this on xml-core perhaps?  I think I
>> could write a little ASCII thing for /usr/share/doc/xml-core/README .
>
> That would be great!  Please take a look at the current README.  There's also
> a README.Debian.  I'm more or less trying to treat xml-core as a non-native
> package since it should be usable outside debian.

I just see /usr/share/doc/xml-core/README.Debian -- there is a
/usr/share/doc/xml-core/README ?

I guess we should split the "any system" stuff to the README and the
Debian-specific stuff (e.g., for package maintainers) to README.Debian
?

Or, maybe.... README.Users README.Developers ?

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@debian.org.....<URL:http://www.debian.org/>