Re: clarification: alioth and stuff to go in CVS

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 11:23:34AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> I'm sorry, I didn't save the message.

That was you & I trading messages. I didn't save it either.

> I was requested to import sgml-data into alioth CVS, is that correct?
> Just using a CVS import (history not retained), right?

I don't think we got that specific, but you should put the stuff in
alioth CVS in whatever way you feel is best. I suppose you could do a
CVS tarball, complete with history. I dunno - it's up to you.

> I assume I should also do this with docbook and docbook-xml ?

Your call again, but that would make good sense IMO. (But do you
maintain docbook sgml? I didn't know that.)

Thanks,
Mark

--
Mark Johnson        <mark@dulug.duke.edu>