Re: question about placements in /usr/share/xml

Mark Johnson <mrj@debian.org> writes:

> I'm arguing that the SGML catalogs for XML DTDs should lie in the same
> tree as the XML DTD. That's it. Nothing more complicated than this.

Exactly.  Well said.  Frankly, doing anything is deliberate
obscurantism and probably also indicates incipient insanity.  Any bugs
asking that I put SGML Open/TR<whatever> catalogs registering
docbook-xml under /usr/share/sgml will be shut down with impunity.
Unless someone can convince me otherwise.  Which I doubt.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@debian.org.....<URL:http://www.debian.org/>