question about placements in /usr/share/xml

I have some questions about where to play stuff in /usr/share/xml as I
move the sgml-data package over to comply with the XML draft policy.
These are questions for Mark in particular.

Here's what I have so far:

/usr/share/xml/declaration:
  big5xml.decl  xml.dcl  xml1n.dcl

/usr/share/xml/entities:
  xml-iso-entities-8879.1986/

/usr/share/xml/qaml:
  catalog  catalog.xml   qaml-xml.dtd
  old location: /usr/share/sgml/dtd/qaml-xml.dtd

/usr/share/xml/svg:
  catalog  catalog.xml   svg10.dtd  svg11.dtd
  old location: /usr/share/sgml/dtd/svg10.dtd

I've opted to put SVG and QAML in their own directories.  Putting them
under /usr/share/xml/schema seems to conflict with "3.1.3. Local
Catalogs: /usr/share/xml/.../package-dir/catalog.xml".  I would have
to name the catalogs qaml-xml.catalog or something.  Note: this feels
like a flaw in XML policy.

Does this seem ok?  correct?

FYI, of course I'm going to create symlinks from the old locations
under /usr/share/sgml for backwards-compatability.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@debian.org.....<URL:http://www.debian.org/>