Where to put dtd's for my package?

Hi all!

I'm   packaging  libcommons-validator-java   from  the   apache  jakarta
group. The  project has two  dtd's (for xml)  and I wonder where  to put
them.

I thought
/usr/share/sgml/apache/jakarta/commons/validator/validator_1_0.dtd
/usr/share/sgml/apache/jakarta/commons/validator/validator_1_0_1.dtd

Is it correct? Does it have to many directories?

Do I have to make a catalog for  these dtd's? Do I have to create one in
the same location and use update-catalog to register it to /etc/sgml ?

Many thanks for your help.

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg
   Formateur Cellule Programmation.