Re: OASIS server

Wichert> A question for our OASIS people here: can someone please look
Wichert> into the hosting arrangements for www.oasis-open.org ? I
Wichert> currently can not use xml tools with a standard 2.4 kernel
Wichert> with ECN enabled since www.oasis-open.org seems to be behind
Wichert> a firewall that drops all ECN enabled traffic, and all the
Wichert> XML tools want to download the DTD from there.

Sorry for a completely OT reply, but I am just transitioning to
iptables (from ipchains over iptables) and one of the things I learned
today is that you can selectively disable ECN to some destination
addresses with iptables.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
if (sizeof(signed) > sizeof(unsigned) + 4) { delete this; }