UnDeliverable Mail

Your Message To faithmatters@wfmy.com With The Subject "Fw: Cool Love to enjoy !" Was Not Accepted By Our Mail Server.

If you received this message in error we would like to Apologize for the Inconvenience.

Your Message was not accepted for the reason listed below.

1.) The email server that you use for sending email is probably listed in One Of The Open Relay DataBases or SPAM database Services That We Use.

Your email server can easily be tricked into sending large amounts of unsolicited email, called spam. The email server is a so-called "open relay".

2.) Mail that contains Explicit/obscene content may be rejected depending on the content.

*TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE*
Contact the system administrator of your mail server and forward him a copy of this bounced email you received. The standard system administrator email account for an Internet mail server is "postmaster@your-domain.com". For example; If the name of your ISP is Big-ISP.net then forward a copy of the bounced email to "postmaster@Big-ISP.net". Otherwise, you should call tech support and alert them of the problem.

If the server is owned by your school or employer, then contact your support department and explain the same thing to them.

We know that email is important to you, and we want to help your ISP resolve the problem of your mail bouncing. Correcting this problem is usually a very simple process.

In addition to contacting your Systems Administrator, we would be glad to forward any email message that you may have had blocked to the intended recipient.  Please forward your message to postmaster@gannett-tv.com and we will make sure it gets to the intended recipient.

Also, if you have any questions at all please contact us at postmaster@gannett-tv.com and we will answer them for you.

Your Message Failed The Following Tests.
TEST(S) FAILED:
BADHEADERS, SPAMHEADERS, HEUR10, SNIFFER, WEIGHT10
Weight of 17 reaches or exceeds the limit of 10.

Please do not reply to this message as it was generated from an un-monitored account.

**COPY OF THE MESSAGES HEADERS - THESE ARE IMPORTANT FOR US TO SEE IF YOU FEEL THIS MESSAGE IS IN ERROR**