Re: Convert a catalog to XML

On Thursday, February 13, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> Mark Johnson (mrj@debian.org) wrote:
> > On Thursday, February 13, Frederic Schutz wrote:
> >
> > > Does anyone have a tool that could convert (at least in part) the
> > > present catalogs to XML catalogs ?
> >
> > http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-resolution/200106/msg00021.html

> I'll take a look at this.  If needed I can put it in the xml-core package.

Yeah, it might be useful to maintainers in creating local xml cats
from existing socats (aka tr9401 cats.)

Keep in mind that the script may require some tweaking, as I believe
some new elements were added to the XML Catalog DTD since the script
was written. Let me know if you need more info on this...

Its output should also be validated, and can only be done against the
tr9401 customization I've written. The customization (tr9401.dtd) is
available at:

  http://people.debian.org/~mrj/oasis/catalog/xml/

'hope that helps,

Mark