Re: XML Catalogs - a second pass (correction) (fwd)

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Mark Johnson wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 21, Jor-el wrote:

Mark,

	I dont think that this is what you want. I dont know if you paid
any attention to it, but the URL's all have the word "snapshot" in it. And
that is exactly what they are. The code residing at those URLs currently
is not the same as the snapshot you had captured in the .deb for
docbook-xsl. I wouldnt refer to those identifiers as "persistent" even
though the URLs that they point to are fixed - the data / code that they
point to are changing.

Regards,
Jor-el