Re: XML Catalogs - a second pass (correction) (fwd)

On Tuesday, January 21, Jor-el wrote:
> Mark,
>
> 	docbook-website already has two bugs (154678 and 161623) which are
> due to the absence of catalogs. docbook-xsl already has bug 142894 opened
> for this very problem.

Yep, I'm aware of these & should be able to fix them later in the
week.

Good idea. Kind of a bug-filing fest.

> As for the website and xsl stuff, please file bugs on those pkgs
> asking that they add the catalogs.

Yes, yes, yes! I'll talk to Norm about these.

Not sure about the xsl stuff, though. We already have persistent
SYSTEM identifiers for all the xsl stylesheets in the sourceforge
URLs:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/...

> They should ship with upstream so hopefully MRJ will get them to add
> those upstream also.

Yeah, definitely needed and Mr. Upstream would liely appreciate it if
I committed some catalogs to the website and slides packages.

> (Mark, if you're listening, I dunno if you have docbook.sf.net
> commit privs but I do).

No, as a matter of fact, I don't.

Do I talk to Mike to get them?

I'd prefer to take care of this stuff myself, rather than having to
pester you every time I wanna commit something.

Who do I

I should be able to catch up with all the posts tomorrow. My DSL was
down Sunday and half of today.

Thanks everyone,
Mark
--