Re: catalog xml

On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 10:45:39PM +0100, samuel desseaux wrote:
> hello!
>
> i write to you today because id' like to work for the debian desktop project
> and i d'like to know any more about the catalog done with xml . It would
> interest me and i may try to help you for that.
>
> Quickly, my name is  samuel. I'm french guy of 27 years. I work as technician
> and complete my studies in computer science in order to become engineer.I use
> Linux and debian since three years and i've taken part in smalls projects.
> Now, i want to contribute for my best os.

Excellent! Your contributions will be valued. The initiator if
the desktop project is Colin Walters, IIRC, walters@debian.org .
There has been a sgml/xml discussion over on debian-doc the last
few days that would probably interest you, check out the archives
at lists.debian.org .

-- Lawrence Bernstein, Discover, Feb 2003