Re: XML catalogs and xml-base

This is very useful, but a comment: catalogs should be in the dir of
their materials and use relative references.

I'm going to add this to the right place in sgml-data and for
docbook-xml (except for 4.2 which ships with a catalog) and hope we
can register it soon.  I would suggest filing bugs for any other pkgs
that ship XML materials but lack XML catalogs.  Even without
registration, pkg maintainers should be getting their catalogs in
order now.