Re: SGML/XML Policy Group - XML Catalog Update

Mark Johnson (mrj@debian.org) wrote:
> On Sunday, January 12, Jor-el wrote:
>
> > 	Glad you are active again - and Happy Birthday!
>
> Glad to be back -- and thanks. Divorce sucks, and not in a good way:)

Welcome back.  I was already wondering what happened but the above
explains it all.  Anyway, happy birthday!

> > In addition to the above items, could you also please consider a
> > SYSTEM local location for the dtd that defines XML Catalog
> > documents?
>
> Sure. It'd naturally have to be part of xml-base. Also, I've written a

In case you haven't noticed yet, the name 'xml-base' is not really a
good name anymore, since there is already an "XML Base" (see
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlbase/).  Hence, we came up with the name
'xml-common' which is the same name RH uses.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij