Re: XML catalogs and xml-base

On Sunday, January 12, Jor-el wrote:
> On 9 Dec 2002, Adam DiCarlo wrote:
>
> > Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org> writes:
> >
> > > Yes, I do think 'xml-base' should be a separate package.  Mark Johnson has
> > > been working on a preliminary one a couple of months back
> >
> > I would assume it's dead?

It did die, temporarily, but I resurrected it today. I'm currently
writing it up and will post my ideas tomorrow.

We can then combine our ideas and argue, er, enjoy a spirited
discussion over the relative merits and hopefully get something out
the door asap.

Gotta go to my birthday party now, or I'd have much more to say:)

Cheers,
Mark

--
Mark Johnson        <mark@duke.edu>