Re: Debian joining OASIS?

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Martin WHEELER wrote:
> Anyone care to comment?  (Personally, I'm in favour of the idea.  But
> I'm not a developer -- pity there isn't such a thing as a 'documentation
> developer'.)

Err... there is. Convince me that you will work hard enough in Debian's
documentation (or get someone that already knows that :-)  you could have
writen half of the DDP for all I know :-P) and I (or that other developer)
will advocate you and be your AM.

The real issue why most people that works in docs have a harder time getting
a d.org account is that it takes more time to convince the powers that be that
they cannot do their job just as well without the account.  That would
change if debian gets the OASIS membership, I suppose.

  Henrique Holschuh