nsgmls looking for .dcl file

I recently tried to execute nsgmls on one of the sgml sources for one of
the man pages in the apt package.  nsgmls kept failing with the message
that it was looking for resume.dcl in various places.

I removed the package xml-resume-library, and then nsgml worked fine.

I guess (?) this is a problem in some catalog file in
xml-resume-library.

Does anyone know how such a bug might be produced?  I'd like to submit a
bug report on xml-resume-library with at least some hints about what
caused the problem and how to solve it.

TIA,
Susan