Re: problem with docbook-xsl-stylesheets

Hello Colin,

On 04 Oct 2002 14:35:14 EDT, Colin Walters <walters@verbum.org>  said:
> I'd like to install docbook-xml-website.  However, it Depends on
> docbook-xsl-stylesheets, which Conflicts with docbook-xsl, which a lot
> of other programs on my system need.  I assume there's a reason for this
> conflict; how should I go about getting docbook-xml-website?
All of the stylesheets which had been in docbook-xsl-stylesheets are in
docbook-xsl.  The version of the stylesheets included in docbook-xsl-stylesheets
is 1.40.  The version that's in docbook-xsl is 1.54.

BTW, you may find that some docbook files don't work the same with the newer
stylesheets as they did with the older ones.  (There was some brief dicussion
of this on the debian-sgml mailing list a few months ago, I think.)

Hope that helps,
Susan