Re: xml catalog status?

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 02:35:16PM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> Hey XML gurus,
>
> What's the status on an XML catalog for Debian?  I remember hearing a
> while back that it was being worked on.  Has there been any progress?
> It would be nice to have this working, so the GNOME packages don't have
> to add a hack to substitute the http system identifier for a local file
> one.

... to add a hack or sometimes ignore the problem and provide you unusable
package without an internet link.

I have posted the same question a few weeks ago and got no reply. IMHO
we can consider the one responsible for this MIA. Unfortunately I don't
have the time to do it myself even if I am convinced it would be simple.
So I hope someone will adopt the task.

Christophe

Whether you believe you can, or whether you believe you can't, you're
absolutely right. --Henry Ford