Re: passivetex and xmltex

Fabien Ni?oles <fabien@tzone.org> writes:

> OK, I make xmltex and passivetex works.

Very cool. I posted a brief announcement on the xmlhack news site:

  http://xmlhack.com/

(See the Editor's Newswire section on the right-hand side of the page.)

> I need to update both xmltex and passivetex to the current version and
> tweak a little the xmltex memory configuration.  The resulting pdf is
> currently quite good... except for the tables.  They are all mess up!
> Well, some of them just miss the vertical border, one is just too wide
> both most other are simply a big unreadable mess.

Table support in Passivetex is basically broken. To get it to do
anything useful at all with tables, you generally have to explicitly
specify values for the colwidth attribute on all your Colspec elements.

  --Mike