Re: State of the art in Docbook-XSL

On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 04:58:11PM -0400, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:
> I then post-process the .fo output with fop---which is imperfect, but
> I am far too lazy to try and package passivetex.

Note that Jaldhar has created a preliminary package of PassiveTeX but
something is still not right (I believe the problem is in the TeX packages).

   http://www.braincells.com/debian/passivetex/

I would be nice if someone with a bit of TeX knowledge (ie. not me)
would have a look at this package and fix it.

Christophe

People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life.
--Faith Resnick