URGENT/ CONFIDENTIAL

BARRISTER SOLICITOR & JURISCONSULT

159, IJU PHILIP AUGUSTINE(ESQ)

ER WORK ROAD, IJU-AGEGE,

LAGOS-NIGERIA,

Tel:

Dear Sir,

We would like to develop business relations with you
by establishing a trust agreement whereby you shall
hold, manage, invest and distribute all asset received
from us in trust and the proceeds therefrom, under the
term of trust agreement.

I am an Attorney & Consult to an influential
politician and currently a Federal Minister in the
Federal Republic of Nigeria who has been able to use
his diplomatic status to, move the sum of $90 Million
into Europe (Hollands/Spain) and presently deposited
in a private security company for safe keeping, these
boxes of money were air freighted as artifacts and
photographic materials.

My client, because of his present status in government
cannot be physically involved in the management of
this money, hence he will do this by way of proxy and
fiduciary agent in order to avoid any probe by present
democratic government in Nigeria.

I am requesting your assistance as trusted and
reliable friend to help secure investment programs
available.

You should be aware that you and your associate will
manage the complete process and escort our fiduciary
agent through the various procedures.

If the above is workable for you and your associates,
I would be glad to forward our standard discretionary
asset management agreement for you to look and make
any necessary amendment if any, this agreement we hope
to assure the safety of funds and consolidate the
relationship.

Prior to handing over the funds to you and your
associates, we hop to arrange for preliminary meeting
with you in Holland/Spain where the original of the
agreement will be signed by you and our fiduciary
agent/myself.

To ensure the success of this transaction with utmost
secrecy and confidentiality

I await your urgent response. Only on E-mail:
phaust25@yahoo.com

Best regards.