Re: docbook2html

Neil> Thanks for the clue, it turns out docbook2html/jw has a
Neil> --nochunks option I did not see before.  Next issue: when I use
Neil> that option, the output goes to stdout instead of a file.  Is
Neil> this a bug or a feature?  Just redirecting stdout to a file does
Neil> not work because messages like "Using catalogs:
Neil> /etc/sgml/catalog" also go to stdout.

That's what jade does by default, unless the stylesheet redirects its
output to a named file.  So, it's a feature of jade, but a bug of the
wrapper :-)

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087