Re: SGML in woody problems

I'd prefer not to be sent private copies of followups.  I know there's
a crufty header to make that explicit; I just think it should be the
default.

itz> I am really surprised that the sp and opensp packages don't
itz> declare a conflict.  Are they really supposed to both work on the
itz> same system?

Norman> Since the OpenJade folks changed the executables to
Norman> 'o{nsgmls,jade,...}', I think so. At least, I can't think of
Norman> any other conflicts.

What about /usr/share/sgml/sp/sp_implied.decl?  That's mostly what I
had in mind reading the original post.  Does Debian packaged opensp
use another file?

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
EngSoc adopts market economy: cheap is wasteful, efficient is expensive.