Re: offer to help

Adam> I'm still looking for an openjade maintainer who knows C++.  The
Adam> person who said they'd take it over hasn't said a peep so it's
Adam> back in the corral for anyone.

Hi.  I'd consider this, but:

1/ I am not an official Debian developer - I need sponsorship.
2/ I currently use Jade classic.   What are the main differences with
openjade?  In other words, what are the reasons to switch, and what
are the reasons not to?

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087