Re: Assistance needed with build of gnumeric's documentation

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 05:35:11PM -0400, Mark Johnson wrote:
> For some reason I didn't get any of these messages (or emacs/vm
> deleted them). Hmmm, not good.
>
> For what it's worth, I fixed and added a script to the gnome-doc-tools
> package.
>
> If anybody needs it, they can find it here:
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~mrj/packages/
>
> I can adopt the package if Jules needs to orphan it.

And I never did upload them.

D'oh.

Do we still need these for woody: did gnumeric get built, in the end?

Mark, if you're prepared to maintain them, please do; I don't like
maintaining ackages I don't really understand.  Otherwise I'll upload
them asap...

Jules