Re: Assistance needed with build of gnumeric's documentation

For some reason I didn't get any of these messages (or emacs/vm
deleted them). Hmmm, not good.

For what it's worth, I fixed and added a script to the gnome-doc-tools
package.

If anybody needs it, they can find it here:

  http://people.debian.org/~mrj/packages/

I can adopt the package if Jules needs to orphan it.

Cheers,
Mark

P.S. I'll package PassiveTex ASAP.

--