XML FO processors

I suggest that we introduce a new virtual package, named
xml-fo-formatter, which will be Provides:'d by packages able to make
sense of it (ie. turn them into printable material), and Suggests:'d
by xsl processors.

I don't think there is currently any means of finding such software in
the archive, and this does not help to make Debian easy to use to
process XML documents.

[Please CC me on followup]
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre