Re: psgmlx package

On Thursday, August 16, Bob Bernstein wrote:

> Woo-hoo! "And now for something completely different..." <g>
>
> btw, I am using psgmlx on NetBSD; this is a great addition to the
> toolchain.

Did the test/install script run properly?

Yeah, so far I've gotten alot of positive feeback on it. It still
needs alot of little tweaks though. In fact, I'm trying to talk Holger
into helping me move it to sourceforge, so we can get more people
working on it.

I'm still not sure how to make it into a debian package, though...

To List Lurkers -  what we're talking about is here:

	http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/psgmlx/

Cheers,
Mark

Mark Johnson
Duke Physics        <mark@duke.edu>
Debian SGML         <mrj@debian.org>
Home Page:          <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: 50DF A22D 5119 3485 E9E4  89B2 BCBC B2C8 2BE2 FE81