Re: installing original docbook-dsssl-stylesheets

Michael Wiedmann <mw@miwie.in-berlin.de> writes:

> Finally I ended up with the following (in case somebody wants to try
> it too - but NO WARRANTY!):
>
> - move away the original Debian
>   /usr/lib/sgml/stylesheet/dsssl/docbook/nwalsh directory
>   to .../nwalsh-1.64
> - put all files from the original DocBook DSSSL stylesheet archive in
>   a directory
>   /usr/lib/sgml/stylesheet/dsssl/docbook/nwalsh-1.70
> - the Debian catalog file still works, so there is no need to replace
>   the catalog file
> - switch between the two versions simply by moving the apropriate
>   directory to .../nwalsh

Well, this is quite obsolete since docbook-dsssl uses /usr/share/sgml
now.

Better yet would be to have the local files in /usr/local/share/sgml
or /usr/local/sgml or something, and switch them around in /etc/sgml/*.cat.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>