Re: ITP: lib-arbortext-java -- sgml catalog classes for xslt

Mark> indeed,  "update-catalog" would seem to be the right place to handle it.
Mark> NAME
Mark>        update-catalog  -  create  or update entry in SGML catalog
Mark>        file

Mark> See the /usr/share/doc/sgml-base/POLICY for details.

Well, I still use the old (pre-LSB) setup with a single catalog file.
I am horrified of the transition, frankly, I doubt that I will ever
get the courage.  Anyway, yes the catalog is maintained automatically, but:

1/ having two parallel catalogs (or sets of catalogs) for different
tools is a mess

2/ what format does update-catalog itself take as input?  it seems it
would have to understand both

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
EngSoc adopts market economy: cheap is wasteful, efficient is expensive.