update-catalog missing

Hello.

I'm upgrading to woody and debiando-sgml fails to configure because
update-catalog doesn't exist.

I think I have all needed packages. This is the list of installed
packages, obtained with dpkg -l.

iF  debiandoc-sgml        1.1.45
ii  debiandoc-sgml-doc    1.1.9
ii  libsgmls-perl         1.03ii-18
ii  perlsgml              19970918-9
ii  psgml                 1.2.2-2
ii  sgml-base             1.03
ii  sgml-data             1.4.1
ii  sgml-tools            1.0.9.dummy-93
ii  sgmlspl               1.03ii-16
ii  sgmltools-2           2.0.2-4
iU  task-sgml             0.10
iU  task-sgml-dev         0.10

I've bee looking for in the list archive from march to date, and
everybody talks about update-catalog, but nobody seems missing it.
am I the only one?

Thanks in advance.
--
José Esteban