Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problem converting DB to PDF...

Nik Clayton wrote on 010220 10:19 +0000:
> I'll work on some documentation.  In the meantime;

That's great!

>   1.  I'll be updating the FreeBSD doc.images.mk to use NetPBM and
>       Ghostscript to do the image format conversation.  ImageMagick is
>       good, but it's huge.  You might want to pick up that change.

Will have a look at it. I also have to convert TGA files from Blender
and don't know whether NetPBM can do that.

>   2.  Instead of defining a DEBIAN variable we should probably have a
>       OS variable, or similar, and then OS=freebsd (default), OS=debian,
>       or whatever.  Then instead of overriding defaults in places like
>       doc.docbook.mk, we can have a doc.os.mk which contains the
>       overrides all in one place.  This helps keep the complexity of the
>       Makefiles down.

Good. I will make the changes in my files and will adapt them as soon I
get hold of your doc.os.mk.

Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org