Re: packaging questions: docbook-xsl-stylesheets

/ Mark Johnson <mark@phy.duke.edu> was heard to say:
| IMHO, the real problem with the versioned directories has to do with
| the stylesheets in docbook-derivative packages, (e.g.docbook-website):
|
| 	These auxiliary stylesheets import/include sheets from the
| 	main xsl stylesheet distribution, but there's no available
| 	catalog mechanism they can use to find the main distribution.

I'm working on that :-). Hey, Debian gurus, is the "Sun Industry
Standards Source License"
(http://www.openoffice.org/licenses/sissl_license.html)
open enough for Debian? (Please say yes :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Any idiot can face a crisis; it's this