Re: Jadetex failing

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 10:40:34AM -0800, Robert S. Dubinski wrote:

> I've got a Docbook SGML source that I'm trying to convert to Postscript by
> doing a jade->jadetex->dvips sequence, but am experiencing problems.

All I can offer is to suggest you also post this to the docbook-apps
list. It is a low volume list, and there is frequent discussion of
exactly this sort of problem.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/

--
Bob Bernstein

 ...the "open source" movement has, at its roots, the point of _getting
away from_ impractical things like defending principles on
principle...Putting the word "ethics" and "open source" in the same
sentence is pretty much a denial of ethics, unless your preferred
ethical system is based purely on pragmatic matters...
                                       Chris Browne in gnu.misc.discuss