Re: New docbook packages

/ Mark Johnson <mark@phy.duke.edu> was heard to say:
| Hi All,
|
| I put together some new packages and updated existing ones:
|
| docbook-simple: includes V4.1.2.4, 4.1.2.1, 3.1.7.1
| 		(I left the entity links out for now,
| 		I can change them when Ardo policizes.)

I don't understand the comment about entity links, but maybe that's .deb
related. (I sometimes wish SGML hadn't used the term "entity" :-)

Please ditch 4.1.2.1 and 3.1.7.1 from that distribution. 4.1.2.4 is
backwards compatible with those releases, I believe, and I'm trying
to wean them away from the world :-)

| docbook-xsl-stylesheets: v1.25 experimental didn't work correctly.
| 			 Replaced it with v1.24, which works fine.

What didn't work correctly?

| Norm: Was I right to make these Simplified compatability calls:
|
| 	(A) 4.1.2.4 ~ 4.1.2.3 ~ 4.1.2.2
|
| 	(B) 4.1.1.1 ~ 4.01

Yep.

                                        Be seeing you,