New docbook packages

Hi All,

I put together some new packages and updated existing ones:

docbook-simple: includes V4.1.2.4, 4.1.2.1, 3.1.7.1
		(I left the entity links out for now,
		I can change them when Ardo policizes.)

docbook-website: made minor changes

docbook-xml-tools: just like the cygnus-stylesheets package,
		   except they work on XML source docs

docbook-xsl-stylesheets: v1.25 experimental didn't work correctly.
			 Replaced it with v1.24, which works fine.

docbook-xsl-tools: java-policy-breaking combination of xt, xp, and Norm's
		   catalog classes. Replaces lib-xt-java, lib-xp-java,
		   lib-sax-java. Demonstrates one way to make it all work.
		   Think of this as a "proof-of-concept" package.

		   Puts five *.jars in /usr/share/java and a script
		   -xtchunk- in /usr/bin.

   		   Caveat: Need jdk1.2.2 (I think) to use it. The docs
		   have a link to the debian jdk1.2 setup FAQ. Also,
		   set JAVA_HOME in xtchunk.

dtml-mode:  for editing Zope dtml docs in emacs

duke-xml-tools: another version of "cygnus-stylesheets", based loosely on
		Gnome Documentation Project dsssl stylesheet. I tweaked
		the GDP stylesheet to generate PDFs for a grant report.
		Smaller fonts and margins, mainly.

BTW, Is unstable jadetex still not making pdfs? If you have problems,
downgrade to stable. Version 2.7-2 works fine for me.

These packages still need cleaning, and I still haven't been using
changelog.Debian. But at least they work.

As always, feedback is requested. Esp see the catalog entry for
docbook-simple...

Norm: Was I right to make these Simplified compatability calls:

	(A) 4.1.2.4 ~ 4.1.2.3 ~ 4.1.2.2

	(B) 4.1.1.1 ~ 4.01