Re: Updated Docbook Website DTD packages

Mark Johnson wrote:
> >   add to the catalog the following lines:
> >
> >   PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DTD Website V1//EN"
> >          "dtd/docbook-website/1.8/website.dtd"
> >   PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DTD Website//EN"
> >          "dtd/docbook-website/1.8/website.dtd"
> >

> Good idea, never occurred to me. I'll add that as well.

How is this handled in case you want update let's say to website-1.9?

I can imagine that users want to keep their 1.8 package and have several
versions installed. Can dpkg (more specific install-sgmlcatalog) handle
the update of the catalog file so that the two lines above are changed
to point to the new version?

Michael
--
office:  michael.wiedmann@detewe.de