Re: website.dtd: unofficial package

> Is anyone working on simplified docbook-xml ?

> > I don't know.
>
> Ok.  If anyone wants to do this feel free.  It used to be part of
> docbook-xml.

I didn't even notice it was missing -- I have so many versions installed.

I can quickly put this one together as well, using the docbook-xml dtd
versioning scheme. I've already made a bunch of these anyway.

What to name it?

-- docbook-simple??

   (fits with docbook-website, docbook-slides,
   docbook-mathml, and docbook-jrefentry, docbook-schema which will be
   forthcoming once I "cleanse" them.)

I still haven't applied for maintainership. Sigh.

Mark