Updated Docbook Website DTD packages

Hi All,

I made the suggested changes to the docbook-xsl-stylesheets (v1.25) and
docbook-website (v1.8) packages.

In some of the docs you'll see reference to a docbook-xsl-tools package
that's not yet ready. It has all the processing stuff put together for
easy use. I should be finished with it tonight or tomorrow.

You can apt-get them with this line in your sources.list:

	deb http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/debian ./

I still get some lintian errors with perl dependencies in the
xsl-stylesheets package, but they work just fine.

(I haven't figure out the Debian.changelog stuff, so those files are
usually missing as well.)

Send feedback, + or -

Cheers,
Mark