Re: docbook 4.x obsoletes DocBook-XML

You don't have to get each file one-by-one.. see the link to a ZIP file at the top of the pages on oasis-open.org (or see my last msg for the direct link).

And I'm not sure where you get the idea that they are not developed together. The first XML version was released right along the SGML release (both at 4.0) on May 18 and then they were both updated and released as 4.1 on June 19.

--
Eliot Landrum
eliot@landrum.cx

-Soli Deo Gloria-