Re: docbook 4.x obsoletes DocBook-XML

It is not XML "enabled" .. there are two distinct packages distributed from Oasis-Open.org:

	http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/sgml/4.1/docbk41.zip
	http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1/docbkx41.zip

In fact, there are two distinct DTDs referenced:

	<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.1//EN">
	<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1//EN">

--
Eliot Landrum
eliot@landrum.cx

-Soli Deo Gloria-