Re: help needed on wierd install manual build problems

Hi,

(Sorry for not being able to reply earlier.  When I got your message
last night (for me) my cable provider called it quits :-( )

I'm currently looking into this.  I have no idea what might be causing
this.  Did you run it in a 'clean' directory (i.e. no left overs from
a previous run)?  Just a thought.

Thanks,
Ardo

Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> writes:

> I get a lot of wierd errors building documentation in the
> boot-floppies for other languages. Specifically, processing
> debiandoc2latex2e output with pdflatex
>
>   debiandoc2latex -d debiandoc.decl -l cs -O install.cs.sgml > install.cs.tex
>   pdflatex '\nonstopmode\input{install.cs.tex}'
>
> Included is the install.cs.log for example, for Czech.
[snip]
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij
home email: avrangel@flevonet.nl, ardo@debian.org