XML declaration changed in potato (Was: DocBk XML DTD and Debian?

On Tuesday 28 March 2000, at 9 h 55, the keyboard of Stephane Bortzmeyer
<bortzmeyer@debian.org> wrote:

> For reasons I ignore, it seems that some declarations use NAME.dcl and some
> use NAME.decl and, worse, that the XML declaration recently changed in Debian
> 'potato'.

I've submitted that as bug #61436 against sgml-data. Adam, it would be nice to
have a updated version for potato or slink XML users will have to change all
their Makefiles :-(