Re: ITP: transformiix

>> > It's not, but I can't find any reason for not including it. It's an
>> >isolated package, with just one binary, and considered stable by the
>> >upstream author.
>>
>> No new packages are going into frozen.  That's part of what frozen
>> is.  Probably the package would be in the archive by now if you had
>> just uploaded it to woody.
>
> Sit down and be quiet. I didn't upload it to potato.

Why be a jerk?  You said you couldn't see why it shouldn't go into potato,
and I pointed out why it shan't be in potato.

>> > task-sgml? wouldn't that be task-xml?
>> I don't have a separate task-xml, since task-sgml actually is for
>> both.  Remember XML is a subset of SGML, so it's SGML by definition.

> The technologies involved hardly are a subset, there are lots of things in
>XML that SGML users doesn't care about, and the opposite too. XML might have
>started as an SGML subset, bu that's not where it is heading to.

Well, if you really think we should split the metapackages I maintain
into XML and SGML versions, you should probably file a bug to that effect
against task-sgml.  Probalby it would help me if it included a list of
pkgs which should be in it.