Re: docbook+pdf output

Adam Di Carlo (adam@onshore.com) wrote:

> > IMO setting ´colorlinks=true´ creates more readbable links in the PDF
> > output compared to the standard boxes around links.
>
> I see you got your answer on the DocBook list...

Yes, but I´m not sure whether this answer (from Norman) will really
help me. I still have to figure out how this DSSSL-beast works...

I know how to use ´hyperref´ in normal LaTeX-files to produce the
links the way I want them (colorlinks=true). Is it really sufficient
to wrap the text in some DSSSL-code to let ´pdfjadetex´ produce the
correct PDF output? My first idea was to configure ´pdfjadetex´ the
way I would do it if writing LaTeX and processing with ´pdflatex´.

Sebastian Rahtz answered on the pdftex ML that this is only possible at
_format build time_ and _not_ at run time :(

Michael
--
          Looking for an X11 based PalmPilot Address Manager?
        Have a look at http://www.in-berlin.de/User/miwie/pia/