Re: DOCBOOK: customized headers and footers

Moin Adam Di Carlo,

> > Are they on a Web server somewhere? I'm compiling a list of great
> > DSSSL stylesheets, such as Norman Walsh's "website" for the Debian
> > HOWTO.
>
> We have internal debs off our internal web server, which is publically
> available, just not publicized (mostly because I didn't figure anyone
> in the world would care).

  BTW:
  - What sources do I need to upgrade my homestation (MCC Linux 1.2.13/a.out)
    from LinuxDoc-SGML to the SGML prefered for Debian.
    Currently installed nsgmls (SP version "1.3"), nsgmlsasp from LinuxDoc.
    Perl5.005, XML::Parser and friends
  - Is there any tool to convert LinuxDoc SGML to well formed XML available
    in the Debian Potato or via web ? (same for HTML)

Bye Michael

PS : I have a Potato in the company, and next there is even a system that
     is reinstalled at least twice week. But my homestation does only have
     to shutdown, when I move housing! A nice side effect of a Linux 1.2.13
     is that its free of obscure software, as everything has to go through
     the compiler (gcc 2.7.2), even if I now can call my self a gnu/dld expert,
     as most software needs patches for dynamic linking :-)
--
  mailto:kraehe@copyleft.de     	UNA:+.? 'CED+2+:::Linux:1.2:13'UNZ+1'
  http://www.xml-edifact.org/		CETERUM CENSEO MSDOS ESSE DELENDAM